Burtonwood at Wildcat Hollow
• Summit Point Cabin
• Wildcat Lodge
© 2015 Burtonwood Lodging Company
website by: WebChick.com
Burtonwood Lodging Co.
Hocking Hills, Ohio
Completed for Fall 2015 - A luxurious, custom, heavy timber, hand hewn, Douglas Fir log cabin designed for entertainment and relaxation for family groups up to 18 people. This impressive lodge includes over 4,700 sqft. of finished living space and over 2,000 sqft. of covered decking and patio for outdoor entertainment. Located in the heart of Hocking Hills and close to all the area’s attractions and amenities, Wildcat Lodge is situated high atop a hill on 20 secluded heavily wooded acres with amazing views and incredible rock formations - Wildcat
Lodge may be your final destination!
Wildcat offers 4 bedroom suites, each including a private full bath, sitting area and a 32” TV.
Cook your favorite meal in our fully equipped kitchen and serve all your guests at our 14-person dining table and 4 person island bar. Relax in the expansive sitting room boasting an impressive view of the 23 ft. tall heavy timber ceiling and massive stone fireplace. On a cool night, enjoy sitting on the upper level covered deck warming up to a wood burning fireplace or play cards on our side porch. Ready for a movie? Wildcat has a 65” TV in our lower level entertainment area.
If you prefer games, we offer a pool table, foosball, shuffleboard, darts or corn hole. Or perhaps, you prefer just to relax and soak in our 7-person hot tub while listening to your favorite music on our professionally installed whole house sound system.
Wildcat Lodge is part of our Wildcat Hollow location, which consists of 22 heavily wooded acres, amazing rock formations, and a seasonal waterfall.
• 4 full baths & 2 half baths
• Master Suite
(1 king bed; private bath w/ walk-in shower;
32” TV & private access to deck)
• Lower Level Suite
(2 queen beds; private bath; 32" TV)
• Lower Level Suite
(1 queen bed; 1 bunk bed; private bath; 32" TV)
• Upper Level Suite
(2 queen beds; 1 full size futon; full bath; 32" TV)
• Game Room
(1 full size futon; foosball; shuffleboard; card table; 55" TV)
• Two fireplaces (interior gas & exterior wood)
• 7-person hot tub (covered)
• Fire ring
• Charcoal grill
• Gas grill
• Large covered deck
• Large covered patio
• 14-person dining table
• 4-person island bar
• Fully equipped kitchen includes granite counter top,
range w/ double oven, refrigerator, dishwasher,
microwave, coffee maker, toaster, crock pot,
blender, mixer, and all bake ware, dishware & utensils
• DirecTV programming for 4 - 32" TVs, 1 - 50" TV,
1 - 55' TV, & 1 - 65" TV
• 2 - Blue Ray/DVD players
• Landline telephone
• Washer & Dryer
• Central air and heat
• Professional whole house sound system
(includes multiple sound zones & input jacks to play
your favorite music - Phone, iPod, Tablet, or
Laptop w/ music is all you need.)
• Please use Check Availability/Pricing feature to obtain
a specific quote. (please note that rates vary based on
the following factors: time of year, weekend vs.
weekday, & number of people).
• Base rate price range is $300 (4 ppl) - $750 (10 ppl)
• All reservations require a $1,000 min. refundable security
• Minimum age to rent this cabin is 30 years.
• Max. Occupancy is 18 guests
• Extra per person charge is $25/night up to max.
• Children 3 & under stay for free.
• Thursday/Friday & Saturday/Sunday night stays are
priced at the weekend rate for both nights.
• All reservations require a 2-night min. stay. Holidays
and June 1st - mid August require a 3-night min. stay.
• A 13.25% sales & lodging tax will be added to all
reservations (tax rates subject to change without notice).
• Please review rental contract for further details